Monday, August 6, 2012

Anime Nerd

So, something wonderful has happened, something you could put right up there with Christmas and Birthdays.  What is happening is...

MY WIFE IS WATCHING NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done it folks, I have made her into an anime nerd just like myself.  This took years and years of making her watch anime with me, it is now official, the battle has been won.  Although she is now watching Naruto I have gotten her to watch other anime's as well, these include Darker Than Black, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and other various anime's.  I feel like this is the real starting point folks, now I can finally introduce her to One Piece, Bleach and Initial D.  This could be chalked up to being one of the happiest days of my life.

Now if only I could get her to read Manga, then we would be set. ^_^(Asian smiley face)

What's your favorite anime, leave your answer in the comments below.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment