Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Warrior

So, I just finished the movie Warrior.  Wow.  Movie was so amazing and epic.  Such a great story, drama, passion, suspense, action and pure emotion.  Warrior had it all.  At least two or three times during the movie I wanted to cry due to two brothers fighting with everything they had and a son having to console his drunken father.  Damn, this movie had everything a great movie should have.  Hands down one of my top five favorite movies of all time, HANDS DOWN!!!!!  I have to get this movie on Blu-Ray now, I would imagine that the special features that come with the movie would be just as epic as the movie itself, I want to know everything about this movie.

On a semi related note...

I love special features that come with the movie's I buy.

That is another reason why i generally only buy Blu-Ray's as well, they tend to come with a bit more in the special features department then a DVD does.  Take Forgetting Sarah Marshal for example.  The DVD had some awesome special features, however, the Blu-Ray had all of the DVD's special features along with like eight more things attached to it like a sing along with Infant Sorrow's songs.

Now back to Warrior.

If you haven't seen it yet then watch it as soon as possible, you will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment