Monday, September 10, 2012

Fantasy Football

So this is the first year I have ever participated in a fantasy football league, it has been good with the exception of me losing my first match up by 1 1/2 points which pissed me off sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.  As you can tell it's retarded.  As to the reasons why I lost, here goes.

Reason number 1: Eli Manning is a cock hungry man lover and was thinking about all the cock that he was going to eat and it distracted him so that he played like total garbage.

Reason number 2: Baltimore Ravens head coach decided to take Ray Rice out of the game with 11 minutes left to let the second string running back get some action.  Little did he know, I needed Rice to get more 1 1/2 more points in order to win my fantasy match up.  So, as you can guess...
The ravens head coach can go fuck him self and then get his dick chopped off for all I care.

Fuck your second string running back, I have a match up to win.

Anyways, this post was WAYYYYYYY graphic so sorry for that, but I hate to lose and tonight I lost which puts me in a shitty mood.

BEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, as a heads up, don't forget to check out my YouTube page at http://www.youtube.com/theflarida
I will most likely be posting a video tonight as well, so look froward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment