Saturday, September 22, 2012

Supporting Some Awesome People

I am posting tonight to just bring some attention to some awesome web sites, youtube pages and just all around awesome people.  These are things that are must see and made by some of the most talented people that I know.  The first thing I want you to check out is:

website: http://willterrell.com/
Twitter: @willterrell
Instagram: willterrell
Will Terrell is a man who I am following on Twitter , Instagram and if he had a YouTube page then I would be subscribed to that as well.  I'm assuming that Will has an actual job some where but for the most part makes these awesome sketches which I'm sure he gets paid for in some way as well.  Ever since viewing this mans art and sketches I have begun to see people in the same way that he sketches them.  Often times thinking to myself, "how would Will Terrell draw that person.".  Followed by the image in my head and then a low chuckle once I finally have the mental image.  I wish that he had a Penny-Arcade type comic that he would put these people in, I'm sure it would do very very well.  Will is a person who has great talent when it comes to his style of art, I can not express to you how much I enjoy viewing what he creates.  It seems now that I am just talking him up to you(the viewer), but please, if you do one thing today that is out of your normal routine.  Make it viewing Will's site.  You wont regret it.

Next up on the old block is a friend of mine's YouTube page.  Here we go.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/superbadfilm?feature=results_main
I have a friend that I work with named Praseut Yang.  He created a YouTube page called SuperBadFilm which specializes in videos that are primarily in the Hmong language.  A lot of his videos have sub-titles as well, but he does have a few that do not.  Almost all of his videos deal with Hmong culture and the norms set upon them thru family traditions and what not.  His YouTube page is nothing short of amazing.  He has garnered over 4,000 subscribers and over a million views in the short time that Praseut has started his film company.  The editing on these videos is great as well and to be honest, Praseut has given me a ton of pointers when it comes to editing the videos that I make for my YouTube page.  He is a great friend and an equally great film maker.  So go check out his page today, don't forget to subscribe to it and watch some of the vids.  I'm sure that once you watch them you will be giving them "likes" as if they were going out of style^_^


So that's all, I feel really passionate about both of the people who I have mentioned in this blog.  Both are awesome people and have been able to make something that has meaning, value and substance in a world of people doing the same thing over and over again.  These pages deserve your views and you owe it to yourself to check something out that will most likely blow your mind.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the shout-out! This is great! I do have a webcomic called Super Zeroes, it can be found at www.superzeroes.net and I also post sketch videos on my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/willterrell2001

    Thanks again for the good word!

    ReplyDelete