Saturday, August 6, 2011

Past and Present

I was thinking about the past tonight and it got me wondering...
If you could go back in time would you actually change anything in the past to make things go the way you wanted at the time that it went bad or would you just relive those moments in hopes of not fucking up the future that you had before you went back in time?

The reason why I bring this up is cause I sometiems contemplate this topic.  I know that if for some reason I got sent back in time to relive my past events I would not change anything cause at the present I have everything that I already want that I didnt even know I wanted at the point int he past.  Gah this is confusing even me lol.  Of course this topic of time travel is based on if you went back in time and were simply transported to your body at that time with all of the knowledge that you have gained before you were sent back in time.

So basically you would either have to do everything the exact same way that you did before or just try to gain everything that you had int he future right away by bypassing all of the shitty events in between.  Which would you choose on this matter?

I have a plan now, a plan for the future.  its a 3 to 4 year plan as of now and may end up being a bit longer but in the end it will all be for the greater good.  I just have to hold steady and see this plan to fruition and hope for the best.  If I can accompish everything in this plan it should make life a lot easier and bring myself and my family to a much better place financially and area wise as well.  Plus I will really get to wear a suit everyday and just be the BOSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment