Saturday, July 30, 2011

ONLY ONE

I am now the proud owner of my own set of glasses, they are thick and are fucking up my depth perception, this shall take some time to get used to.  I got them today and literally wore them for about 30 minutes before I had to go to bed so that I would wake up well rested for my work night.  I gotta say they are very nice glasses, I feel smarter even though I know that I am not smarter due to wearing said glasses, but none the less I still feel smarter.  The funny thing is that they make my eye's look bigger then they really are, like anime eye's.  I AM NOW AN ANIME CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!

I generally don't talk about my wife in most of my online interactions like a blog, facebook and everything of that nature.  But I have to this time, why you ask?  Because she is fucking awesome, THAT IS WHY!!!!!!!  However let me start this tale from the beginning.

My wife hates when I play Call of Duty: Black Ops due to how angry I get while playing it.  She recently had had enough and hid it from me so that I could not play it and in return she would not get pissed off at how I cuss like a sailor while I play said game.  To be honest I was ok with this because my controller is all fucked up from the many times that I have thrown it to the ground in a blind rage and it now loves to make it so I stop running at random intervals and randomly just pull out my claymore's while I am in the middle of trying to kill someone with my gun.  So to recap, I was alright with it being vanished.  Well yesterday it magically appears, I was happy but I still couldn't play it so the joke was on me at this point, which is fine, what ever.  Well when I woke up from my nap she informed me that she had bought me another controller and all we had to do was pick it up at Best Buy(This was not in my plans and surprised me tot he fullest).  So now I can play Black Ops and she can continue to be mad at me cussing.  Lets hope this time that i can stick to my word and keep the angry words to a minimum.

That's all I really had for you today, I feel like that story really went nowhere, oh well.  DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment