Friday, July 29, 2011

Attila

Oh yes, they are amazing, the guys vocals make me insane.  Plus the speed at which he screams and growls is pretty impressive.

On to other news.

The band that I am in is playing a show in August and to be honest I am excited to finally get back on stage, hopefully we can get more shows around our age range but for now this will do.  I've been noticing that the style of music that they are playing compared to the stuff we will be writing in the future or have already starting writing is completely different.  I am steadily changing them to fit my voice and my style of music, its not intentional but it is definitely happening.  TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!

So I need a new PS3 controller since I have almost fully destroyed my current controller due to throwing it down in fits of rage directed towards Call of Duty: Black Ops.  That game just brings out the complete worst in me and makes me this angry ball of rage and hate, its pretty crazy.  This is like the second PS3 controller I have gone thru, and if you own a PS3 then you know how expensive those controllers, THEY ARE NOT CHEAP!!!!!  Its gotten to the point that my wife has hid the game from me so that i may not partake in its fun/agony.  I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of news that is all I have for you know.  I pay rent tomorrow, just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment