Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Low

Man, so many things have been going thru my head as of latley, things that even I am having trouble understanding and making sense of.  Here is a little known factoid for you.  I have a gagillion things going thru my head at the same time 24/7/365 days a year.  Hell, a lot of times its just an unconcious thought that is gone just as fast as it is thought up, other times it turns into this crazy debate that I end up having with myself and then later on wishing could come true.  Here is oen of the many things that has been going thur my head and that I have actually been giving heavy thought to.  THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!
I consistently wonder if we are truly in the "End of Times", so many things just seem to be so wrong, misplaced and just all around FUCKED up in the world that we live in and im not just talking people wise and the state of humanity.  Like, im talking on an Earthly level, I mean, look at all of the natural disasters that have been happening like earthquakes, sunamis, fires and unatural weather.  Its almost like the Earth is just done and cant even hold itself together anymore due to all of the years of abuse and just ageing in general.  The other thing is that I just feel it, its weird and I cant explain it but I just feel it in my soul, something is on the rise, something is going to happen and there is nothing that we can do but bend over and hope that its over quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment