Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Past

Its kind of a strange and funny thing when you think about it, in one way it helped to shape us into the person that we are today but in another way its this thing that most of us try so hard to forget but always fail to due to the subtle reminders that bring it all back.  Im not gonna lie, I hate when im instantly reminded of those good and bad times.  The good times were amazing and I got to do a lot with people and share my life with another for so long, but then I remember the humiliation I suffered and it kind of tarnishes every thing that was good and pure about it.  Maybe I will never be fully over that person or the things and events that transpired, but one thing is for certain, in the long run it definetly made me who I am today and set the path for everything I have aquired and become.  And if I could go back to that time I would do certain things different but I dont really think that the end result would be different.  In my opinion I have a feeling that it would have turned out that way no matter what, just with different people and a different setting.  Anyways, it is what it is and theres nothing we can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment