Saturday, December 24, 2011

37% Downloaded

So I mentions a friend of mine named Cody in my blog yesterday and how he gifted me a game called Torchlight.  Well, today he gifted me another game, a great game, the game of all games that put a lot of other games to shame with its awesome-ness.  He gifted me, duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

BORDERLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then I, BOUGHT THE DLC for BORDERLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started my download of Borderlands today at about 12:30pm, when I had finally awoken from my slumber only 37% of the game had been downloaded...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!  SHITTY INTERNET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, that is insane.  My computer is up to par but it is our Internet, the Internet of a small town being choked to death by a provider who only has one central hub and can afford to charge what ever they want and do whatever they want because they know that you have absolutely no choice but to use "their" Internet.  But alas, there is a new hope.  And that new hopes name is...

XFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(there are a lot of all caps in this one today)

The only thing that is bad with this is that I have to wait for my contract with the company I am currently with for my home phone and Internet to run out.  Then and only then(unless I want to pay a ridiculous cancellation fee) can I get this Xfinity that everyone is talking about and finally be in the "cool kids" Internet club and have blazing fast speeds(not my label but the Xfinity self proclaimed label).  I'm guessing that they run off of fiber optics, that would probably explain all of the praise for this company's Internet ways.

School starts in like, well, I don't know the total days and I don't really feel like doing the math so I will tell you the actual date..........

January 9th, 2012

GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and merry chrimbus)

No comments:

Post a Comment