Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ideas and The "General"

Hi everyone, its been a bit of time since I wrote int his blog.  I guess I was kind of taking a break from it, I wasn't really feeling any kind of creativity or the need to blog but now I feel rejuvenated and ready to get down to business once again.  I have found some new inspiration, a new outlet and form of "provocativeness" that I feel I am ready to bring to all of you.  After a few supplies are bought I will be ready to go, ready to make something fun and hopefully in my viewers eye's it comes off as awesome.  So, you can expect new videos at my YouTube page which is youtube.com/theflarida

I have figured out something different to do other then my semi regular but far from par vlogs.  I'm hopeing to make it a regular series and to also make it my calling card of sorts, these new videos will be what I think people will think of when they think of my YouTube channel.  And if this does not work then oh well, I will just move on to the next idea.

I have been contemplating buying new video games as of lately, but every time I am about to buy said game I end up seeing the price and am instantly deterred from buying this product.  I have also noticed that I am actively searching steam for games due to the always super low prices of games that are just as good as any console game that I could play.  I blame Cody for this since he gifted me Torchlight which I have barely played due to, um, kids.  But within the five minutes(literally) I have played, I have fallen in love with this game, I have already imagined my future with this game.  We have four kids, an awesome house, the game drives a Prius and I drive a flying Porsche, we have 2.5 animals and regularly vacation to the Caribbean...

It's a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment