Friday, December 2, 2011

The Power is Absent

So the power went out today at around 12pm due to insane amounts of crazy strong wind but I kind of had a feeling that it was going to happen.  I went to Wal-Mart with my son earlier today after the power went out and I expected to see a bunch of fallen tree's ont he way there, instead I only saw one tree which was barley in the road.  It wasn't till I had awoken from my mid day nap that my wife told me that a huge tree had fallen down near the park in the small town that we live in.  So I am assuming that a lot more tree's fell throughout the county as I was somberly sleeping, this is the culprit ont he power being out even as I type this blog.  I chose the logical choice and sent my wife and the kids to my grandmothers in Modesto to stay there untilt he power returns so that they wont freeze in out house, oh and they probably want electricity and running water as well.  So it is just me now in the now power house living the "bachlore"-esk life, for breakfest will be egg's cooked int he middle of a piece of bread(we have propane so I can still use the burners), lunch will be a cup of instant noodles(my favorite) and I will not eat dinner because I will most likely be sleeping at the time.  Perhaps I will go for a run sometime tomorrow as well, Im not sure yet, we will have to see.

So Terraria finally got its 1.1 update and of course the power goes out the very same day which makes it so that I can not enjoy the fruits of those developers labors.  I have literally been waiting like three months for this update to drop and the day it comes out I am robbed of it's enjoyment, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh well, I will just playt he shit out of it when the power returns.  I will be a slave to it's joyus ways, maybe even it's sex slave.  We will have to wait and see.

Oh and one more thing.  I cant figure out how to get the 3D on my T.V. to work with my PS3, it just keeps moving the picture to the right and the T.V. wont let me adjust the screen when it is in 3D mode and guess what else...
Neither will the damn PS3!!!!!!!!!!  If you know anything about this or can give me any suggestions then that would be much appreciated.  Leave those in the comments, I NEED ALL YOUR HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate having all of these first world problems^_^

That is all, good bey.

No comments:

Post a Comment