Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Corcoran CA

So tomorrow my wife, the kids and myself are travelling back to Corcoran so that we can pick up our Durango and so that my wife can get some things done there.  My wife just spent about two weeks there this month as well visiting her parents and her sister and nieces since both of them live in Corcoran.  Now in case your wondering, "Where is Corcoran?".  Let me inform you...

Corcoran is a very small town about an hour east of Fresno, you can get there by taking 41 East when you enter Fresno or you can wait till you get to Selma and follow a small two lane highway to Corcoran as well.  There is literally nothing in Corcoran other then some fast food franchise's and a Prison which is most likely the only reason that town is even still alive since most of the guards and employee's live in the surrounding towns, one of those towns being Corcoran.  Also I am pretty sure that there is onyl like 10 white families that live in the town as well, its like the opposite of Mariposa which is my home town and has like a 95/100% white family racio.  One thing that is great about Corcoran is that my wife's parents make me awesome authentic Mexican food, BOOOOOOOO fudgin YAHHHHHHH.  Other then this Corcoran is a town that you will most likely never even pass thru since you can just bypass it by taking 99 North.  On the off chance that you did pass by it you would most likely miss it due to blinking.

I hope you enjoyed my geography lesson, GOOD BEY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment