Monday, January 23, 2012

A Mood of...

I've got a fever and the only thing that can cure it is some blog work.

Hello everyone, lately I haven't had much inspiration to write in this blog.  Why you ask?  Well, I have been trying to think of ways to bring traffic to my blog and I am stumped.  I currently post stuff about it on my facebook and my twitter and even sometimes on my wife's facebook.  I try to shamelessly plug the fudge out of it until it can take no more, crying in the corner and begging me to stop plugging it every which way possible.  Well, I think that I finally gave into it's pleading.  Until I can find a better way to get traffic to this blog I will continue to be stumped.  But alas, I will not stop trying.  I will never give up.  I will most likely eat an unhealthy breakfast and I will definetly not stop using profanity(unless I'm around my children and even then it is a little iffy).  Sooooooooooooooo, maybe if you would like to help me out then plug my blog or give it a shout out on your facebook or twitter or any other kind of social outlet that you belong to.  It would help me out very very much.  So lets spread the word that their is a aspiring blogger who wants people to read his words and salivate over those words.  GO!!!!!!!!!!!

On to quick news and updates.

The 49er's lost today, its saddening because I was so hopeful of them going all the way to the Super Bowl this year, its been so long since they have been.  WHY GOD, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!  Oh well, there is always next year right?  RIGHT????????

I have been playing a ton of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.  My goal is to at least prestige twice in the game.  I was able to prestige once in Black Op's so I should be able to hit my goal.

My youngest son Caleb who is 7 months old is walking around in his walker and it is the cutest thing int he whole world.  Sometimes he boxes his brother into a corner and then he cant get out, that's pretty funny to watch.  Caleb follows all of us around now, he so curious and adorable.

I finished reading Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.  I recommend that you all read or watch it, some of the best story and action around for a Manga/Anime.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment