Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Little Stressed

So, we are doing the BIG move on Wednesday the 21st , my last day at my current job is on Saturday the 17th and my start date at my new job is unknown.  So it has me a little stressed out.  I was told that it would take about 2 weeks for my background stuff to go thru and it has been two weeks as of today.  I'm hoping that I get a call from them real soon with a start date so that I can get some of this weight off of my shoulders, or else I will have to look for some kind of work in Oakhurst until my new job calls me and tells me when I can get my sweet buns in there and work.  Anyone know anywhere haha.

On to other things, less stressfull things.

I have gotten back into playing Skyrim since they fixed the many problems that it was having and let me say, I missed Skyrim sooooooooooooooo much.  It's such an awesome game and just all out amazing.  As to my other broken game, well, it is still broken and that makes me sad.  I really really want to play kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, the game is fucking amazing but ti does not work, hopefully there will be some kind of a patch issued by them soon because i would really really like to start playing that game again T_T

Here comes some quickie news.
Ready....
GO!!!!!

I watched the complete first season of Game of Thrones and it was awesome, I recommend all of you go and watch it right now.

My son Mikel yelled at me tonight before I went to work and said, "DADDY, Get down".  It was the funniest thing ever.

My wife and I have been watching this BBC show Misfits.  It's about these delinquents on probation who have super powers.  It's hilarious, crude, dark and Witty.  Go watch it on HULU.

My last indoor soccer game will be this Monday, lets hope I score a goal.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment