Monday, March 5, 2012

The Most Awesome Thing

So, if you have read my post on the PS3 game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning then you already know all of the troubles I have been having with it.  Well, I made a youtube video showcasing what has been happening to me and posted it on the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning facebook page.  Well guess what?  They commented on that post saying they were sorry for the trouble's I was having and also posted a link that I could go to so that I could post the video in their forums in hope's of it getting fixed by the dev's.  Oh my lantis, this issue was pissing me off due to the fact that i actually really like this game a lot, it's fun, plays great and looks amazing.  What they did has totally redeemed 38 Studios in my mind.  Instead of ignoring me they helped me out, submitted my problem and showed me where I could submit my problem.  They were totally kind and understanding of what was going on.  38 Studios has made a lifetime fan out of me, I will always buy there game's because they are fun and now I know how far they are willing to go for their fans and customers.  I just wanted to post an update to the problem I was having, that's really all this post is, it's also a thank you to 38 Studios.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment