Monday, March 12, 2012

Videos/Moving

I've been trying to make more content for my youtube page(youtube.com/theflarida) latley and it's going a little slower then I expected.  However I have been enjoying the content that I have been putting out, I have also been paying attention to other people's pages as well.  Im kind of trying to get an idea for trends and other things that I think my demographic would enjoy seeing from me.  As of right now I am only putting out vlogs and Modern Warfare 3 gameplay, the hard part is trying to do something witht hose two that have not been done yet.  So many people are doing the same thing that i am doing that sometimes it makes it hard to come up with some fresh ideas.  But, I am still trying and am satisfied with what I am putting out, I just have to find a way to put out content on a more consistent basis.  I know I have touched on this before but I am still working on getting some editing software so that i can eventually make actual videos that have substance, story and some comedy in them.  It's coming, I promise.

Onto other news.

We finally got the keys to our new place in Oakhurst, we went down Friday and payed the first months rent and put some boxes inside the place.  Now to do the big huge move that I am definetly not looking forward to in any way shape or form, trust me, it's going to suck.  I dont mind moving persay, but when it comes to the physical act of "moving", well that's when I start to not like it.  Luckily I have a bunch of friends who can help out with the move so that should make it less of a chore and more of a fun thing to do.  Who knows, maybe we can have a big going away party in the empty house that we are moving from, that would be pretty awesome.

Another thing.

I want to find musicians to play some music with.  That is all.

Good bey

No comments:

Post a Comment