Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The App. Store

So i have been updating my apps. on my iPhone and I noticed that the IGN app. that i have is now offering a .99 cent fee to get rid of the adds that they have when you are browsing their articles.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who in their right mind would pay for that unless they have now made the adds cover 3/4's of the screen, which if they did indeed do that then F them in their A's, F em hard...

REAL HARD!!!!!!!!!

I think that my wife found a job in Corcoran that she is going to try and get, this could mean myself and the family moving back to Hanford...
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means that i could get back into music with all of my music playing friends down there, this is a wonderful thing in and of itself(I probably just fudged up that saying).  Not to mention if she got this job then I could get a little shit nothing job and just chill, take care of the boys and play music with people and play shows allt he fudging time, its like a dream come true, A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I might even get a job at Tachi working in the Vault with people who aren't fake as fuck and act like children, but lets not get to ahead of our selves ok.  OK!!!!!!!!!!

I hit level 31 in legends of Yore yesterday.  Just wanted you to know.

Oh yeah, I need to mention someone in this blog, someone who showed me all of the games that I had previously talked about like 3 blogs ago or so.  His name is Cody, he works at the same place as me, he's pretty bad ass and I hear of most indie games directly from him, he's like my indie dealer and I am his cock fiend sucking D for my next hit.(Your gonna love this Cody)

Anyways, IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment