Monday, October 17, 2011

Not Really What I Want

With every day that passes I realize more and more that what I am doing currently job wise in my life is not what I want at all.  In fact I'm pretty sure I am starting to hate it which sucks, in no way shape or form do I want to hate the job I am tasked to do day in and day out.  But it is happening and it seems that there is really nothing that I can do about it, regardless.  What I do know I want to do is start up a business, which I am int he process of writing up the business plan for, but its going to take time.  I'm going to go by what people say, good things come to those that wait, right?

Anyways, on to other less depressing things.

I have been music starved lately, I NEED it and I NEED it now...NOW!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for my Flip HD to come in the mail, well actually to be more accurate to arrive at the Best Buy that I chose for it to go to.  Once I get this key piece of equipment I will be posting some acoustic videos of my band and I that way we can at least be doing something other then doing nothing.  In fact I plan on doing other things with this camera, like actual videos, funny videos, serious videos and all of the other genre's that I did not just mention.  I'm pretty sure that I will even start up a Vlog on the youtube channel I already have, I'm not going to post the URL to that yet but once I have more stuff on there I will post the URL and the people who visit this blog can go and check it out.

Well, that's all for today, sorry it took me so long to write up a new blog, I will try to write more often this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment