Monday, October 10, 2011

A Business

So, I have been in talks with a buddy of mine about starting up a business based out of Seattle, Washington.  I'm pretty confident that I can write up a business plan for this but the only problem is coming up with the start up cash, could be up to $20,000.  Now that is a lot of money to just throw down, I would have to save for a couple of years, what i do know is that my friend and I are sick of working for other people and would love to start our own thing and be our own bosses.  I'm confident that where there is a will there is a way and I think that with the both of us together we can make this a reality, just have to barrel thru it and get shit taken care of.  if all goes well we could be in the Seattle area or directly in it within two to three years tops, this excites me.

I keep having these day dreams of how our bill boards would look and how our commercials would be and let me tell you, they will be amazing, THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Work has been crazy tonight, just non stop until now, go go go.  i have been helping guests and employees like a BOSS tonight, that is a fact.

It is my Friday tomorrow, I think that on my Saturday I will finally beat Mass Effect 2 and send that shit back so I can get the next game on my que.  it seems that Gamefly will be my RPG vendor lol, I will be getting them and destroying them in game and then sending said games back to the mothers crying hysterically.  BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment