Saturday, October 29, 2011

Adsense!!!!!!!!!!!!(Explanation)

You may notice that I now have ad's on my page, now before any one freaks out or maybe even takes offense to this let me explain.  I am doing this so that I can make some money on the side, I work full time and would always like some extra income for things and stuff(BILLS!!!)
Now I know that this will take a while and I am being realistic here.  Currently I really don't get a whole lot of traffic to my blog, in fact this month has been my personal best for views with a whopping 174 views.  My ad-sense will most likely only generate a very very small revenue stream for now, but I am thinking about the future with this, if I keep at this and continue to improve on this site/blog and get more involved and have better ways to advertise the value that i earn will in fact increase(Hopefully).  So if this does make you mad in any way I just want to say sorry and that you will have to deal with it in whatever way you see fit^_^

Well, that's all i had for this, just wanted to update on this decision that I have made.  Until then, everyone have a wonderful time.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so you want more views? Get some extra change while writing blog posts? Additionaly it will serve as a sublet for your social life (The one you had before having kids, marriage, job that you hate ect.)?

    First ask yourself honestly, would you really be excited and looking forward for a blogpost/vlog from yourself? Compared to everything else that's available online?

    You have potential. I would love for you to write/especially vlog about things that make you cringe, or your heart beat.

    -Weekly Goals your family has

    -Real life currently Financial Situation that you have.

    -How's Marriage Sex life? (Those wanting to get married and our hesistant you can give a real life, honest feedback)

    -We want to see your life story headed somewhere. What things are you doing Daily/Weekly to get to your goals?

    -You keep whining about how much you hate your job, and no sleep. When are you going to take a leap of faith and do quit and do something about it?

    -Finally, if you were reading life as a story book. What would you want your character to do next. Currently it seems stuck, tired, pooped out (punn intended!!) And making to many excuses of waiting for x thing to happen to take y action.

    p.s. Post more pictures, family. show us around a day fast forwarded in the life of you and your family on the vlog (just like the shaytards on youtube-because no one wants to watch an entire youtube video of some dudes BIG'O'Potatoe-Head talking the entire Video!

    Now do it!

    ReplyDelete