Saturday, October 29, 2011

Housing

My wife and I have recently been chatting about getting some land and a manufactured home for said land, this would make it our own... Or the banks until we payed off the loan.  I'm excited, I have never owned a house before and revel in the fact that this is a strong possibility, this would get me out of renting which I have been doing since I was at the tender age of 18.  One of the coolest things about this is that we are probably going to get at least an acre or two of land, so if I so desire I could always have a tennis/basketball court built behind the house.  EPIC!!!!!!!!  Once this is done I could make my two children play and practice one of the two until they are the best, I will be like Tiger Woods father or the Williams sister's father.  YOU WILL PRACTICE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT^_^
I have been thinking of other things I would like to see on our land.  One thing I think we need as soon as possible would be some kind of car port/cover, kind of like the metal ones that are just a foundation with exposed sides and a cover on the top.  This way when it snows we do not have to dig our cars out, instead we would only have to worry about digging a space wide and long enough to reach the road.

I know this is going to sound stupid but I have had two more followers on my twitter int he last two days, this excites me.  My twitter doesn't have a whole lot of people so when I get any kind of new follower I like to celebrate.  This is stupid but it makes me happy.

Onto other things.

I have been playing Batman: Arkham City, it is amazing, just as amazing as everyone has been saying.  This game got a perfect 10 in Game Informer and it so rightly deserved it's piece of perfection.  To be honest I did not think that it was going to be this good, I was a silent nay sayer, then I played it and have almost beat it and am just flabbergasted with how amazing it is.  Such a well rounded, fun and exciting game to play, this makes me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment