Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DC New 52 and misc.

So DC Comics just released there new issue #1's of a bunch of reboots for all if not most of there main stream characters.  Now I'm not a big DC fan but, OH MY GOD......
They look freaking amazing to say the least, I might start reading them to be honest.

On a different note, I have been playing Mass Effect 2 and I have to say its pretty nifty to be honest, I'm thoroughly enjoying it and all it has to offer.  The only down side is that I don't get to play the first game because I own a PS3.  Why would they not release the original, I will never get to know the joy and anguish that it would have brought me.  The other good thing is this game is basically Dragon Age 2 in space.  Speaking of which, I need to finish that game, I'm about half way thru with it and am severely slacking when it comes to that game.

Another game i have been playing is InFamous 2, I've already beat it and have been playing to get the rest of the trophies, hopefully I will be able to Platinum trophy it, at least that is the plan.  I think I have become a trophy whore because that is all i can seem to think about when I am playing my PS3 games.

That's all for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment