Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Weekend

WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I did get to go to the Giants game and let me tell you, it was awesome.  We stopped by this Brewary about 8 blocks away from AT&T Park and had a couple of beers there first along with some appetizers and after that we walked our happy ass's on over to the park.  That field is freaking awesome(I'm using the word awesome a lot in this blog), it's one thing to see it on TV but to be there in person is just insane.  So we get there and get a couple of beers before we sit down, then we find our seats and start drinking said beers.  The whole time we are just looking at a killer view of the field(we sat right on the right field wall), we also happened to be insanley close to the reliefe pitcher, we made fun of him a lot.  So as the game is going on we are getting more and more sloshy(I felt this word was better then "drunk").  And then the game ends and the Giants win, I couldn't have asked for a better time there and a better outcome.  The one thing I want now is to take my son with me so he can enjoy the awesome-ness of seeing a baseball game there as well.

On to other things.

The new X-Men game came out on 9/27/11 which I had no idea that it released already.  So I go onto the internet to check out reviews and it turns out that the game completley blows and doesn't really have much of an action/rpg feel to it at all.  This saddens me because it has been a long while since we have gotten to play an actually good x-men game since the first X-Men Legends.  And on another note, if you say the game has rpg elements but then you come to find that you put a point here and there into your character every once in a while then you just gave us the bare freaking minimum.  Its sad...

Next up, I have almost beat Mass Effect 2, I have to say that it is an alright game, I did not expect it to be this good.  My only problem is that you dont really get money that often and when you finally do its not really enough to get everything that you want for your character.  Other then that the game is pretty legit.

BOOM, that is all for tonight, I just want to thank all of you who come and check out my blog, I realize that Im just a regular dude typing a bunch of random nonsense but it is still nice to see that people to look at the words that I type here.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment