Saturday, September 3, 2011

Muzak

As of latley I have not been able to practice with the band that I am in, its kind of sucked that I cant get out there to get shit rolling but I have been busy with other things in my life.  The thing that really bugs me is that I have had inspiration up the wazoo, I need to get these lyrics out of my mind and in music form before I explode into a giant goo ball of music.  So far I have played one show with the band I am in, they are called February's Fall.  That one show was fun but I ended up massacering some of their lyrics, that is why I am looking forward to getting my own stuff into the fray that way I dont have to worry about singing their old songs as much and we can focus more on writing new material.  Hopefully better material as well.

So my wife recently signed me up for Gamefly and I am dumbfounded at why I never signed up for this to begin with, STUPID!!!!!!!  I think that in the long run this is defenitly cheaper then buying games outright, instead they just send me some games on my que and I love it.  I have some awesome games coming my way and am excited to play some of them.

Well, it seems I have lost my inspiration to write, so I am leaving now, GOOD BEY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment