Friday, September 2, 2011

Memories

Gah, so i started going back to school recently in order to get my AS in Business, the only thing is that the college I am going to I previousyl went there about 6 years ago.  The real problem with this is all the memories that I hav there, some good and some bad, both are equally shitty to remember.  All the good reminds me of what I once had and the good times that I shared with that person, the bad reminds me of the humilty that I went thru, to be honest I still dont like the way I handled it all and if it weren't for having a concience then I would have handled it the way that would have been the best for revenge.  Unfortuantly I am to nice, someday this may change but until then it probably will not.  Anyways, it sucks to have to think of all those things but in the end I guess I have to suck it up and deal with it, right?

Back to other news that doesn't reflect the past.

I bought my wife a bunny for our anniversary, needless to say she was very excited and did not see it coming for the most part.  Now this is a hard thing to do to my wife, she usually is ablet o read me like a book and know exactly what I am going to try and get her, she's a fucking mind reader I tell you.  But this time I throughly surprised her and for that I am the man.  But onto this bunny, it is so spastic, to be honest it kind of suits us well considering that my wife and I can be a little spastic at times as well, even both of our kids can be.  So welcome to the family Basil, its a good one to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment