Friday, September 16, 2011

My Sharona

Im not entirly sure that I even spelt that right in the title, oh well.

How is everyone tonight???

So I played softball tonight for a friends team that needed a player.  Before this story goes any further I would like to say that I am a very competitive and athletic person, I may not look like it but I love sports and playing sports competitivly.  With that said, here are some of the note worthy things that happened.

1. My first at bat resulted in me tripping over my own feet right before I got to the base and then slidding across the dirt for about two feet.  Needless to say, it was absolutly hillarious in my opinion.  I felt bad for the guy who was playing first base on the other team cause he had thought that he tripped me, I reassured him it was not him but my own clumsiness.  I now have some nice scrapes on my right arm, leftleg and my back.

2. My second at bat resulted in me over swinging and looking like a fool, kind of like in the old looney toons cartoons where they would swing and spin so much that they would go into the dirt.  I felt like that.  The upside, even with doing that I still managed to make it on base, BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!

3. I totally missed a pop fly that came right into my glove, ugh.  Thats all there is to that one.

I have to say that I had a great time, I love sports and playing sports but I really dont get to do this kind of thing very often, so when I do I try to make it as awesome of an experience as I can.  This is the kind of thing I wish I could do more.  To kind of feul my competitive drive I have been taking a tennis class but it still isnt enough, I need a sport with people in it who can make me strain and actually try hard.

One more thing before I go, I have a twitter account and it is currently the only social networking site that I am on(Not a big Facebook guy) until Google+ sends me my freaking invite.  My name on there is @Aflarida so if you have a twitter as well then follow me and I will follow your crazy face back.

No comments:

Post a Comment