Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Life

Has anyone seen Google's little tribute video to Freddie Mercury...

IT FUCKING BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!!!

Oh my was it fucking amazing, its just to bad that a wonderful vocalist, lyricist and musician like him is not here with us anymore.  I'm sure that he would have so many words of wisdom it would be ridiculous, like mind blowing info.

So I bought Breath of Fire VI today, I played like the first five minutes so far so I cant give you any kind of info on it, but so far it looks cool, I cant wait to jump into the battle system.  I had to think about this for a little bit though, after checking out reviews on the game and reading up on it I finally bought it, its nice to be able to play the games that I always wanted to play but never had the chance to in the past.  Also games that I still love and adore today.  That last sentence leads to this.  One of the only reasons I bought a Wii is to be able to play the games I used to play when I was younger, its such a nostalgia system, that's part of the reason why I like it so much.  The regular games for it are kind of crap, but the old games you have for download are amazing.

On to other stuff.

I have to get 3 teeth pulled today and to be honest I am not looking forward to it at all.  For lack of better words, I am a pussy when it comes to getting teeth pulled and the after effects of it as well, FUUUUuuuuuuu.  Maybe the dentist that I am going to will just have this awesome state of the art way to do teeth pulling that it wont even hurt, eh, wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment