Friday, September 23, 2011

Giants

So I might be seeing the SF Giants play on Tuesday depending on if my wife and kids are still at her parents, so yeah, I kind of hope they stay cause I have not been to a baseball game in ages.  I think the last time I went was like when I was eight years old, so yeah, its been a while.  It will be nice to just hang out with my buds and enjoy a game and some ice cold beverages instead of just be at home alone and play video games all day.  NERD!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, my weekend was way to short, to be honest I dont even really feel like I got a weekend.

So I have been playing this game called Terraria, it's like a 2d side scrolling Minecraft but with a lot more items to craft, weapons, armor and boss fights.  At first I did not really like it, but after investing some time into the game I freaking love it, the only thing that dapens this happy moment is that I have already dont everything I can do in the game.  I am currently waiting for the next update to be applied to the game but it is taking the developers forever to get it out.  Im hoping that its just going to blow my mind like the regular game has, if it doesn't then I will be a sad puppy, but I have a feeling that its going to meet all of my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment