Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inner

Hello, whats going on with you?

So I have been trying to get more people to come to the blog and check it out, the only problem is that I haven't really thought of a good way to get people over here.  Its hard trying to get your blog going.

Im listening to some dubstep right now, I like it but did you ever notice how it sounds just like transormers transforming, ahhhhhhhh, it all makes sense.

I think tonight you are only going to get random thoughts from me, I feel very scatter brianed tonight to be honest, kind of like I cant really focus on just one topic and have a million of them in my head tonight, ugh, UNPREDICTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all these bottled up lyrics in my head and I NEED to get them out, hopefully I will be able to on Wednesday since I have band practice.  Im going to make us sit down and write a new song, we got to have some fresh material for the masses if you know what I mean.  I really dont want people to be tired of the music we already have cause they have already heard those songs like a million times before.  Gotta keep it fresh to death, THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment