Thursday, November 17, 2011

Its Dentist Day

So i have an appointment for the dentist today at 4:40pm, actually in about 25 minutes.  I have to get three fillings done so I'm not to excited but you gotta do what you gotta do right?  Recently I have had a teeth cleaning, three wisdom teeth removed and one periodontal cleaning done which was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I actually like going to this dentist, his office is pretty bad ass not to mention it is in an old furnished house and they always have hella coffee and bottled water for their patients to drink.  Oh yeah, did I mention that his staff is awesome to, all really down to earth people who will joke around with you.  The wife and I both like the place a lot.  Speaking of the wife, here is a picture of us on our wedding day...


I feel like i should be adding more pictures in this blog, so there is the first one, a cute wedding day pic, now go puke from how adorable it is.

Its pretty crazy that Thanksgiving is next week, my family and I will be spending the day at my aunts house in Modesto.  Oh my how I love Thanksgiving, I eat soooooo much, more then one moan should be able to physically eat but somehow I get the job done.  Its kind of random but every year since I was about 10 years old I have always received one of the turkey legs no matter what, it is my favorite part of the turkey to be honest.  For some reason the family always goes along with this, its kind of like turned into a little tradition of my own for Thanksgiving.  Not to mention getting to see all of my family, ah yeah, ITS FAMILY TIME BITCH's!!!!!!!!!!!  That's really what the holidays are about to me, I could care less about food or presents, I care more about seeing the family that I grew up with who I now only get to see 3 times a year due to everyone's lives being busy, I guess that is what happens when you get older right?  Anyways, its about time for me to leave, so i leave you with a picture of my son doused in baby powder.  Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment