Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks(Give me a Minute)

I'm not really sure whats up with the title of this blog but what ever, I thought I should make it make no sense what so ever in relation to my Thanksgiving.  So on to how my Thanksgiving was today...  IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!  I ate of shit load and when I was done I was really feeling it, felt like my stomach had expanded to unhumanly proportioned levels.  But oh my gosh was the turkey awesome and all of the other food that accompanied the turkey as well.  I know that my youngest son was enjoying himself some mashed potatoes, he was trying to get to the spoon before we could even get the food into his mouth.  Crazy 6 month old.  Plus, it's always great to see my whole family, to get to see people who I only get to see one or two times a year and they got to see my kids for the first time which was pretty awesome.  It's always nice to get compliments on how cute or beautiful your children are.  I know that they got passed around left and right, everyone wanted a chance to hold them and play with them and just do family things with them.  Except for pinch their cheeks, I'm pretty sure that I am the only one who does that to my kids.

Oh my lanta it is God awfully hot in my office tonight.  I just thought that you should know.

Soooooooooo the damn 49er's lost today to the Ravens(sad face).  Ugh, well I guess being 9-2 isn't that bad but I really wanted them to go the rest of the season without losing a game.  Realistically that was not a sound thought, not at the least.  I just hope that we haven't lost our momentum, lets get it together for next Monday and secure the W!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and to all of you at the Black Friday events going on, I just want to wish you good luck and hope that you get all of the shit that you want and that you don't have to beat up some over weight soccer mom for it or some dude who still lives in his parents basement.  From what I hear, people can get pretty crazy on the Black Friday sales, so good luck to you all and God speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment