Monday, November 21, 2011

Nuetral

Being a supervisor and having a crew of people that are under my wing is nice and always has its perks, but there are times where it sucks due to having to be"Nuetral" like the Swiss.  There are always things I want to say but I cant let them out due to being rude, mean or affending someone with the bitter truth and having them take me to HR for something so stupid as them making fun of someone and me sticking up for said person why they are not around.  A lot of times you get the older sibling line that I used to get from my mother, "You should be setting a better example for other people."  God I hate that line, but it is what comes with the territory and it is just part of the job, I have come to terms with it even if my tongue is bleeding half the time I am here at work.

I had soccer today, it was fun and I ran a lot more then I did the last time all of us got together, hell I even scored a goal which was pretty nifty.  But, I let three goals happen when I was playing goalie which in turned pissed me off a lot, thats my only job and I let THREE thru, ugh.  League should be starting either next Monday or the first week of December depending on if the captins can get together and due their little draft.  I'm hoping that my friend Jose who happenes to be a captin puts me on his team because after my performance tonight I dont think that I will be picked up by anyone else, oh and no one really knows who I am so that helps me out a little bit as well.

It's my Friday tonight which means that my weekend is nigh, it's going to be good getting a full two days off tonight rather then one.  Look at me complaining even though my one day off last week was my choice that way I could get an owed day off, silly me.  I see a lot of Skyrim in my weekend, but we will see what my little bosses have planned for me.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment