Monday, November 14, 2011

Skyrim and Soccer

It's a weird mix and I realize that but that is kind of how my day went.  I got home from work and played a little bit of Skyrim while my 6 month old was swinging in his little baby swing.  It was nice...

NOW MY OPINION ON SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!(place explosion after the all caps)

Compared to its predecessor The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Skyrim is a much much(sooo much) better game in every aspect that you can compare it to.  Graphics(check), sound(check), fighting(check), inner game mechanics(check) and fap material(check?).  I know that I haven't gotten a whole lot of time with it due to being a dad and doing the whole daddy thing along with time for work and other activities but what time I have had I have been enjoying the hell out of the game.  It's just fun and still retains a level of serious-ness that makes you want to know what happens next, and then if you want you can be all like, "F you story line, I'm just going to go out and explore for no apparent reason!"  Its fantastical, whimsical and some would even say orgasmicle.  This is a game that I think almost everyone can get into, it's not as nerdy and complex as the last game and its way more user friendly with much better explanations about how the world works and the multiple crafting systems.  I know in my heart of hearts that I will be playing this game for months to come, maybe even years, who knows, only time will tell.

Next on the agenda.

I went to a pick up soccer game tonight at a local indoor roller hockey arena that we have near where I live, I have not played soccer in ages but it was still a blast.  Actually at one point my legs gave out on me which was a first for me, very weird feeling to be honest.  It was like someone was putting more and more weights on my legs with each step that I took until I fell to my knees which I imagine looked pretty funny for the people who were watching.  After that I went back to playing goalie which to be honest, I was kicking ass in and i even got a compliment which was a nice little treat.  In the end I had a blast and will be going back every Monday night, in fact they are going to do a league which I will most likely be joining with a buddy of mine so I have that to look forward to.  EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!

That's kind of my day in a nut shell, until next time have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment