Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reply(Comment from last post)

Just wanted to thank whoever(I wish I knew who you were) commented on my last blog, to be honest that was awesome advice, I will definitely take this and run with it.  Also on a side note, you are the first person to ever comment once of my blogs so thank you for that as well.  If you want to see what this person wrote then check out my last blog, I guess it is good advice for anyone wanting to blog and they don't really seem to have a general direction that their blog is going.

On to other things and stuff.

My Tennis class is almost up and we took our final today(yeah, a final in tennis).  That may have been the easiest test I have ever taken, if someone were to hypothetically fail that test then I am sure that our teacher would probably not want to teach ever again.  Come to think of it, I wonder if anyone has ever failed his test, I will have to ask him about this.  We are also doing skills testing which is serve, for hand return, back hand return, slam and volleys.  Once again these are pretty easy as well.  I have always been good at sports, not the best but a quick learner so this class has been a complete breeze thus far.  In fact the only reason why I have taken this class was to ensure that I get a better registration date for the spring semester since the two classes I will be taken(I think Math and Earth Science) generally fill up pretty quickly.

The funny thing about taking all of these classes now is that if I would not have been such a retard when I was originally going to school and would have pulled my head out of my ass I would not be going to school right now.  I would already have my AS in Business and be finishing up my Bachelors Degree.  I'm not complaining but I do think it is kind of funny, I do know that if I could tell my past self something it would be to get that shit done and maybe scare him in some way to ensure that he would in fact "get er done"!  Hopefully when I am done with my AS it will open some doors to help me further the education and to maybe find something different to do for a living.  We will just have to wait and see.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim comes out in three days...
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never been excited to play an Elder Scrolls game but this time I am.  From what I have read it seems that they fixed the things that I did not like about the last game ie. having to sleep to level up, not directly telling where the skills people are and a better third person view.  Now that those things are gone I am pretty sure that I am going to like and or love this game, if I don't then I will feel retarded for spending money on this game.  But I have hyped it up so much that I have a feeling that I will be playing it for a long long time, if not forever, well maybe not forever but I think that you get my drift.

I don't usually ask questions for my readers but are there any games coming up that you are excited for, if so write them in the comments done below.  Lets get into a nerdy game talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment