Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Passing

I woke up to some news tonight of an old co-worker who passed away.  It's crazy because just 2 months ago she was going strong here at work and then she kind of disapeered, I figured that she went to a different shift.  Then I got the news of her passing.  It's amazing how things like that work out.  As you get older life stops giving you things and starts taking them from you, now I wasn't best friends with her but she was still someone who had a small impact on my life.  She was a very stern, stubborn, amazing and strong woman who had the hearts of everyone, seriously, not one person disliked her.  Just a nice older lady who didn't take any shit.  So yeah, here's to Mona.

Im not going to write about anything else today, my Skyrim blog will come tomorrow.  bey.

No comments:

Post a Comment