Sunday, November 20, 2011

Limitless

Just got done watching Limitless, holly shit that was a good movie, if it wasn't for a friend at work telling me to watch it I wouldn't have given it a try.  I know this is going to sound hella gay but Bradley Cooper is a beast, I think I have a man crush but then I remember him from Wedding Crashers and it goes away.  Anyways, I'm getting off track here.  Go watch Limitless, its on Netflix so if you have that then watch it there, if not then find it somewhere on the internet for free or go to Blockbuster, DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, here is a random picture of me taken a couple of days ago.


I started up a mage in Skyrim.  I've decided to just try different classes now to really see which ones I like and which ones I do not.  Not to mention that there are so many different kinds of characters that you can make that it gets kind of ridiculous but oh well, I'm going to make this shit legit...
TO LEGIT TO QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my lanta, I've got nothing left, I cant think of anything to write so I guess this is it for today, sorry for the short blog.  Maybe next time I will make it bigger.  I'm going to leave you with a picture, ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment