Friday, November 18, 2011

A Schedule

So i have been thinking of some kind of a schedule for writing my blog posts, like certain days that I write something.  Maybe something like Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.  I don't know, like i said for now it is just an idea in my little head of heads.  I'm also looking to add more pictures to this blog as well, that means that I will have to start writing more of these at home, for the most part I really only write these at work and very rarely at home, yesterday was one of those occasions.  I mean, this site has so much more to offer and by only doing text based blogs with nothing but text(this sentence was redundant) I am only hurting myself.  SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!  I could even post some of my youtube videos onto this blog, unfortunately none of the ones I have made yet but once I start making legit videos that have been edited via some sort of editing software then I think we will be in business.

Speaking of videos, I have a ton of ideas video wise that I hope to be making withing the next 6 months so look out for those little bastards for sure.

Also music.  It seems that I will hopefully be getting together with an old friend of mine to write some new tunes and bring back an old band of mine that I was in hella days ago called Forgotten Masterpiece.  Its going to be myself(Anthony) and Tim, you probably have no idea who this band is being as you most likely don't know me so check out purevolume.com/forgottenmasterpiece because that is were the blunt of the music is at.  Now, the music up on that site is not what we are going to sound like, the two of us are going to evolve it into something new and awesome(I love that word).  Its going to be a new take on Forgotten Masterpiece so don't be disappointed when we sound nothing like we used to sound if you used to listen to us back in the day.

Quick question for you guys before I end this.  Do you think I put enough content in these posts or should I be putting more in here?  I'm talking text and picture wise, let me know what you think in the comments below.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment